Copyright © 2008 yourukwedding.com All rights reserved.
5 Top Tips for Hiring a Decent Wedding Magician
Find bridal gowns, bridal gown stockists and everything else you need for your big day
Find local wedding suppliers to help make your special day unique.
Here are five incredibly important tips for hosting a memorable magic performance on your special day.
After reading this you‚ll be thankful you didn‚t end up with the first amature entertainer you spotted!
1. Watch online showreel videos of as many magicians as you can. If a magician‚s website sucks then think how that might correlate to his presentation and performance. Most good professional magicians have well designed websites with one or more video samples of their magic shows available.
2. Check out previous client feedback and testimonials. If a magician doesn‚t have any positive feedback shown on their website - move swiftly on!
A magician with good testimonials is more likely to be a safe bet as they must have provided a good service in the past.
3. Book early. Professional magicians and other entertainment/services for your wedding will need to be booked several months in advance. Some magicians also charge extra when booked at short notice. Remember you get what you pay for ˆ if you‚re trying to hire a magician on a shoe string budget then you are very likely to end up with a magician who sucks. A good professional wedding magician is expensive for a reason.
4. Get a contract and read the terms carefully. Many professional magicians require a deposit in order to secure the booking. Make sure you exchange contact details including mobile phone numbers in case you need to get in touch on the day of your wedding.
5. Follow up and keep your magician updated with any changes to your schedule. Make sure you discuss specific magic trick requests if you have any. Some magicians perform magic which may not be possible to be performed at your specific venue for various reasons (magic with fire etc.).
With these important pointers you can have confidence that your wedding day will be a memorable success and the amazing magician you picked will have helped achieve that!
By Oliver Parker
Yorkshire Magician - Wedding Magician in West Yorkshire
Find local and stunning wedding venues in the UK
Its free to add your article to our website.